Monday, November 22, 2010

Black and tan.




Happy Monday, folks!  I'm super stoked for the short week ahead and can't wait to see my friends and family soon.

Isn't this bag great?  I love the combo of black with tan handles AND THEN the pop of red lining.  I die.  And I think it's a great size.  Just perfect, not too big nor small -- Goldilocks would approve.  I think my favorite part about it is that it fits into the ladylike category, but has a modern edge with the color combos.

What do you guys think?  I'm always on the hunt for a great bag!

ps The new issue of Rue Magazine is live!!

1 comment:

this free bird said...

I'm right there with you lady. That bag is so great on it's own, but the lining is really something special. Yahoo for only THREE DAYS!!

xo,
carrie

Related Posts with Thumbnails