Monday, November 15, 2010

The beez neez.

{via ffffound!}

Isn't this adorable?  I love it against the wood; the natural texture is in fantastic juxtaposition to the frilly design.  Sign me up.  

How was everyone's weekend?  What did you do?  Tell me, tell me!

After a pretty nerve-wracking [re: tear-inducing] late night trip to the animal hospital on Thursday I found out Buster has a UTI.  Poor guy!  He was drugged and obviously not feeling well and it's just so hard to have an unhappy kitty.  I have to give him liquid medicine twice a day for ten days and he is NOT A FAN, though he seems to be starting to feel a little better.  I hope he's back to his normal self soon.  While I wasn't occupied with Buster I took a girlfriend shopping and we found some fantastic pieces for her and had some dinner and drinks with friends.  All in all, a good time.

Er.  This is kind of a random, non-productive post, but I'm feeling a bit scattered.  Forgive me, I'll be back on my game soon.  I promise.      

2 comments:

jenna ♥ a little blue said...

haha love the pic :) & hope your little buster gets feeling better soon!

justagirlLaura said...

Thanks for the Buster love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails