Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Up on the roof.



Doesn't this space look amazing? I can't get over that chandelier! I always wanted to live in an attic when I was a kid; I guess I thought there was something fairytaleish about it, who knows. And if I knew there were attics with chandeliers in them, well, I probably would have been very annoying about nagging my mom for one. Let's not mention that the attic in the house in which I grew up is certainly not livable -- no air conditioning in an attic in Georgia ain't a pretty thing. I would settle for this now. Please, send it my way. Thank you.

2 comments:

D&D said...

embarassed to admit that i started singing "up on the roof, roof...(rapping I dont know)" from that ludacris song "i wanna lick you"

justagirlLaura said...

That's hilarious! I was thinking more along the lines of The Drifters =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails