Friday, July 30, 2010

Hola, weekend. Nice to meet you.


Aaaah! It's the weekend! Hells yeah! What are you guys up to?? I'm heading to Minnesota with the original plan to hang out with my pregnant cousin because I wasn't able to make her baby shower. Lo and behold, the baby had another plan: Mary Jane, also known as Janie, was born on Wednesday!! Eeeek -- I am SO excited! I can see the family in full. Bet that beats all of your weekends! Well, that was just rude of me. Moving on...

Did you know there is a baby stuff brand called Mary Jane?! [I am aware they are referring to the shoe. I don't care.] I am a NOVICE when it comes to baby stuff. I walk into a baby store and immediately become a raving idiot. I just am never really around babies and I'm always afraid I will accidentally throw the baby across the room. Fact.

Now that I think about it, I never stepped foot into a baby store until a good girlfriend of mine had a baby. At least not when I was making the shopping decisions. I digress... I found the most super cute lil' newborn socks [the ones I got were pink] that are packaged in the most adorable box with the name Mary Jane on top. I almost died. Sold.

I hope y'all have just as great a weekend and I will see you on Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails