Monday, July 19, 2010

Going home.

{via}

It took me a bit longer to get back to Chicago than I had hoped; there were thunderstorms popping up all around Atlanta right around the time I was supposed to take off. Luckily, I had brought my laptop and managed to kill some time with my purchased wifi.

I had a wonderful, relaxing trip home. I managed to only take one picture, with my iphone none the less, and you've already seen it, so there won't be a recap here. Not that I've ever been good about photo recaps -- I still haven't seen photos from the cabin, nor the wedding. Plus, the pictures would have probably consisted of me sitting around eating food, drinking wine, and talking. That's pretty much what I did. And it was lovely.

I hope you all had a wonderful week. I missed you guys! Is that weird to say? It was just so weird to take a week off; I haven't done that since I started blogging and it felt strange to be away from the routine. But I'm back, rested and ready for action.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails