Thursday, July 29, 2010

Meet my newest obsession.

I have a problem. A really big problem. My name is Laura and I am a home decor junkie. I blame it on the blogs, but seriously my want for home decor items is OUT OF CONTROL. I bought this guy off of One Kings Lane yesterday because, well, it was on One Kings Lane. I've had me eye on porcelain stools for quite some time, but couldn't find one that was affordable or the color I wanted. Seriously, there are so many out there. Like here, here, and here.

It's kind of like the acrylic nesting tables, in the sense that they've been around for a while, but I want, want, want. For real, I just turned into Veruca Salt. My only rationalization is that I am no longer shopping for clothes and shoes, just stuff for the home.

At this rate, I will never want to leave me home. Ever. "Sorry, dear friends, I am going to stay in again with my porcelain garden stool."

I will forever look fondly on him and think of the major discount I received.

Below you will find just a few pictures of inspiration. See what I'm talking 'bout?





We've all seen this pic, right?




First two images from House Beautiful.
Third image from Lonny, via Peppermint Bliss.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails