Thursday, July 15, 2010

Popping in.

Hi, guys! I wanted to pop in and say hi, but I just couldn't seem to find anything that seemed 'pop in-worthy' UNTIL NOW...

Meet Flairful. A website that handpicks the best from the best design and style blogs ALL IN ONE PAGE. Yup. I know. Pretty awesome. Artessen has six websites in total, but so far my favorite is Flairful. But seriously, you should check them all out. [This would have been a good thing to give you before I abandoned you for an entire week, but I didn't find it until now. Sorry!]

I didn't really have an appropriate picture to post with this info [obviously], so I decided to put up a pic of my mom and me right before we saw Toy Story 3 in 3D. Um, totally recommend it. And the glasses are a nice touch to hide the inevitable tears that will come. Seriously, be prepared.

Hope y'all are having a fantastic week and I'll see you on Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails