Friday, July 9, 2010

Vacay.

{via}

{via}

I'm off to Atlanta today! Yay! In fact, I just might be on the plane when you read this. I'll be home for ten days, which is very exciting, but I must tell you that I won't be blogging while I'm home. Eep. A whole week off -- I'm not quite sure what I'll do with myself! What will YOU do? Just kidding, of course. Actually, I'm kinda nervous you won't be here once I get back. Please come back! Please. I'll come back, I promise. And maybe with a southern accent. [And I may just pop in once or twice (I am bringing my laptop with me), but I'm not promising anything.]

I plan to do a lot, but a whole lot of nothing at the same time. Mostly I just end up at friend's and family's houses and sit and eat and drink and eat and drink. Generally that's what happens and I'm totally looking forward to it. Though I am more than a little nervous about the heat; I just can't handle it like I used to. My Chicago blood is used to a breeze.

After I land in Atlanta, I'm taking a cab directly to my brother's newly purchased loft for his housewarming party. Do you think it would be absolutely ridiculous to ask the cab driver to stop at a Chick-Fil-A, if we see one? Totally ridic, but I just may do it. I love Chick-Fil-A that much! For real. Also, it's totally gonna feel weird to take a cab in Atlanta; I don't think I've ever done that before. I'm in cabs in Chicago all the time, but never at home. I'm sure my father would balk at such a thing. [ps I got this as a housewarming gift for my bro -- it totes reminds me of him AND it arrived just in the nick of time. score.]

What are you up to this weekend, my fair friends? I hope you all have lovely plans. Or not, if that's your thing. Have a wonderful weekend and an even better week!

1 comment:

D&D said...

i am car shopping *booooo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails