Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Brook Farm General Store.

I stumbled onto Brook Farm General Store and I want it all. It all. I've always wanted a carafe and glass for my bedside, but I suppose I need an actual nightstand before that happens. At this point in time I'm using a vintage suitcase turned on its side. Classy, I know.

I don't drink coffee, but that don't matter to me. This milk and sugar duo is twee and self-explanatory. Yes, please.

Again, this would not actually be of use in my life, but isn't she a beaut? She would look incredible on my desk. Once I organize it, of course.

This is the only reason I've found to actually own tools: to house them in this puppy! The greatest tool bag EVER. I would swear my life on that.


One.
Two.
Three.
Four.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails