Monday, July 26, 2010

I covet thee.






Sometimes I pop over to Net-A-Porter just to do some window shopping. They have some AMAZING pieces, some amazingly expensive pieces. I would like all of the above to magically appear in my closet. Aren't they gorgeous? I can't decide which is my favorite, but I'm leaning towards the red and white patterned kimono-style gown.

In other news, I joined Twitter! Aaaaahhhh! Just because I needed something else on the internet to suck all my time. [Is there such a thing as an internet addiction? If so, I may have a problem.] It's kinda overwhelming in the beginning, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon enough. You should follow me and we could be twitter buddies!! Click the link in my sidebar to send me the love.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails