Friday, October 21, 2011

Weekend!

It's Friday!!  This excites me, but really I just thought this card was funny.  Best episode ever.

Happy weekend, dear friends.  What are y'all up to?  I have a birthday party and some dvr action to catch up on.  Who else is loving American Horror Story??  I can't wait to watch this week's episode!

Friday Links:
  • Okay.  Is this not a living nightmare??  I should really dedicate a whole post to this because it blows my mind.  It's like a living Jumanji.  And, why exactly did the private zoo owner let them all free??  AND they called off the search for the last monkey because THEY ASSUME ANOTHER ANIMAL ATE IT.  One of the FIFTY SIX who were set free, of course.  Nightmare. 
  • A Radiolab podcast on zoos.  I'm obsessed. 
  • I am not yet okay with the fact that they're making a new movie of Les Miserables.  Not okay.  And I can't decide how I feel that it's now being confirmed that Anne Hathaway will be Fantine.  But definitely leaning towards not okay. 
  • Did I ever tell you that my favorite writer is Joan Didion?  I can't wait for her new memoir.
  • A lentil and sweet potato chili I really want to make.  You should, too. 
  • A friend of mine from high school is making a movie and needs your help.  Just think of yourself as a big-time movie producer, that's what I do.  
image

2 comments:

samantha ramage said...

LOVE JOAN DIDION!
ok, well i have only read the year of magical thinking but i love it.

and that chili looks good! must try!

xo
sami

ps. check out my dress giveaway!
http://glimpseofglamour.blogspot.com/2011/10/shabby-apple-giveaway.html

Britt said...

Best episode ever is right! I might have to steal this from you:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails