Tuesday, August 24, 2010

DeSIGN me up.




See what I did there [with the title]?? See? See? Now you officially know how lame I truly am. Please forgive me. Moving on...

Did you guys watch Design Star on HGTV? Er, if you didn't -- sorry, it's too late. BUT, it isn't too late to watch Emily Henderson!!

As I've said before I'm a fan of the reality show, but this one is especially great. First of all, you get to see how designers' brains work, even if they are crazily rushed and under pressure with little budget. It's basically Project Runway for interior design. Secondly, the winner gets an actual television show! Holla!! Now THAT'S a prize!

It was announced on Sunday that Emily is the Grand Winner of All Design. That's not really her title, but you know what I'm sayin. I'm super excited because Emily was my favorite even when she almost bit the dust on the first challenge; eep, that was rough to watch. Plus, she has an awesome blog that I've been reading, which only makes you like her more. I laugh, I nod in approval, I sigh with joy. Okay, that might be taking it a little too far, but you know what I mean. Anyway, you should read her blog AND WATCH HER SHOW! She has a special that will be on HGTV this Sunday at 9 pm CST, just a little taste of her show that'll happen sometime in the future.

I should also mention that her show, Secrets From a Stylist, is an incredible idea: the concept is taking someone's style, aka wardrobe, and using it as inspiration for their decor. I think it is grand and I can't wait to see more!

Plus, she's a total babe. Need I say more?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails