Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Paris.







My friend, B, is going to Paris soon [so beyond jealous] and I thought I'd throw together a post of what I think to be Parisian style. I ended up with a lot of trenches, which was totally an accident [also an accident? the three last images being so incredibly similar], but I guess that's the point I'm trying to make. Classically chic always feels to me the most important detail to Parisian fashion. Not that I've ever been, but I have thoughts... and dreams. My advice to dear B is to pack monotone colors and chic separates. Pieces that will mix and match well with each other and are tailored to your frame. I'm sure some stripes and red lipstick wouldn't hurt either!

Do you guys have a go-to red lipstick? I have yet to find the perfect one and I feel like it is my holy grail. What would you wear to Paris?

Images 1 / 2 / 3 / 4: The Sartorialist
Images 5 / 6: Copenhagen Street Style
Image 7: all the pretty birds

4 comments:

Bridgid said...

Also scarves seem to be big. Must bring scarves. I don't think I'll ever look as good as any of those ladies, but thanks for the inspiration!

D&D said...

yep. need to live there.

Danielle Vasconcelos said...

Nice blog : )
lovely posts ♥

/Fashion Bowie

justagirlLaura said...

Bridg, you'll look better!!

Oh man, I'd give an arm just to visit. Well, maybe not an arm, but you know.

Thanks, Danielle!! That's very sweet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails