Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Forget me not.

I love this! Remember how they told you to tie a string around your finger in order to remember? Because surely you would've forgotten whatever it was unless you had such a tangible reminder. Surely. Well, now there are the Forget Me Nots! Holla. These rings come in so many color choices, and silver and gold. How can a girl choose?

I also really love this as a sweet gift from one to another. "How can you possibly forget me if I give you this lovely ring?" You can't. Enough said.

Personally I never understood the whole string theory; I thought it would just be annoying after a while. And, I'm not very forgetful. BUT turn anything into charming jewelry and I'm game! Did you ever use a string so usefully?

2 comments:

Taylor said...

need. no more words necessary!

justagirlLaura said...

I can't decide which color I would get. Thanks for the Twitter and blog love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails