Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Smitten Kitchen.

{via}

I've just stumbled upon Smitten Kitchen and I might as well have died last night. All the food, all the pictures* -- it was heaven! There are SO many to choose from, but I was stuck on this one, the summer pea and roasted red pepper pasta salad. I love a good pasta salad, especially one with peas. And, I thought it was perfect for this oh so summery weather we're having. If you don't happen to like peas [weirdo], you can find so many more options of delicious eats on the blog. You should check it out just for the pictures alone, but stay for the delightfully honest writing. Bon appetit!

*Ummm. This is not a photo from Smitten Kitchen. I read her FAQ on the blog before posting and realized that I'm not allowed to post her photos. If it wasn't so late as I was writing this, I would've come up with a new post with actual photos, but it was. Late. So, you'll have to go to the site to see her photos for yourself. Sorry, guys!

2 comments:

D&D said...

i know. i am out of control into that site. i've tried three recipes thus far, all amazing.

justagirlLaura said...

Which ones did you try? I feel like I am hopeless with anything cooking-wise.

Related Posts with Thumbnails