Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bag + Outfit = Nirvana.



I love this bag. I love it, I love it, I love it. If it wasn't over $400 I would pop on over to Anthropologie and pick it up fer meself. But. Like I said. It's over $400. That's a certifiable no go in my book. Too bad, cause ain't she pretty? I even dreamed up an outfit to go along with it. [see below] Oh well, it is not meant to be. Until I find my non-weird/ethical sugar daddy, that is.


In completely random news, I am kind of obsessed with the iphone 4 commercial where the dad forces his daughter to smile so he can see her braces. You know what I'm talking about? That "song" he sings is way too adorable and I want to hear it all the time. All.the.time.

2 comments:

D&D said...

its better than the lady telling her hubby she's prego. who does that on an iPhone?!

justagirlLaura said...

Right?! How weird is that! I hate having to tell people anything of importance over the phone.

Related Posts with Thumbnails