Friday, August 13, 2010

Finally.

I love this print. I just wish it came in pink. You know, to go in my pink and grey bedroom. I was doing so well with that room redo, but I seemed to have stalled a bit. [I've been trying to find the grey version of the For Like Ever poster, but can't seem to find it anywhere. Boo. Any ideas?] I should probably get back on that. Hmm, maybe I will do that this weekend. What are you lovelies up to this weekend? I hope it's all sorts of fun stuff. Honestly, I'm hoping to stay in air conditioning for most of it because we're having a bit of a heatwave. For reals, we had an Excessive Heat Warning yesterday in Chicago. What is that?? I lived in Georgia for nine years and never heard of any Excessive Heat Warning. Every day is excessive in Georgia. Ba-da-mcha. Okay, I think that's my cue to call it quits for the week. Have a great weekend, friends!!

3 comments:

D&D said...

i am headed to an island off the coast of maine, eating lobsters, riding on boats and gardening.
xx

Lauren said...

I love that print :)

justagirlLaura said...

D&D - Oooo, that sounds like so much fun!

Lauren - I know, it's so great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails