Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Here's the deal.

{via}

Friends, I have an announcement -- a proclamation, if you will: I've got some stuff going on. Nothing ominous or terrible, even if me proclaiming it makes it seem that way; I'm just busy. And lacking inspiration, or dedication, or hateration. Wait.

But no, seriously, I'm losing hours in the day and I'm afraid I've set myself up for a breakneck speed of blogging. Don't get me wrong, I love blogging, I do! If you know me, you know I talk about it way too much, but I can't really keep up at the moment. Blogging twice a day, five days a week, plus a full-time job, plus a social life, plus those things that pop up equals one tired girl. Since I still want a job and my friends, I'm thinking I need to cool it for a bit.

My god, this is all sounding so serious! It's not that serious. I'm just going to plan on blogging once a day from here on out. Who knows if I will hold to that, I may miss the ridiculous pace, or have more to say than one post a day can afford me, but as of now I am planning on being a one-a-day-kind-of-girl. Cool? I hope y'all understand and don't leave me in the dust. In fact, I think it will be better for all of us. You know -- the whole quality over quantity thing.

Please direct your concerns, complaints, criticisms to my comment section. Thank you.

ps I recently blogged about a dress Demi Moore wore last night on The Rachel Zoe Project. I die!

2 comments:

Bridgid said...

I love that you said "hateration."

justagirlLaura said...

Hahah, I love it! All for you, Bridg.

Related Posts with Thumbnails