Tuesday, August 10, 2010

La la la Lonny.


I am SO PUMPED. The new Lonny magazine is out today. Aren't you excited?! I sure am. You should check it out now! It would be absolutely ridiculous for you not to. And, remember that they have embedded links; if you like what you see on a certain page, click over it and it just may take you straight to the product itself. Genius! I can't wait to get my grubby hands on it. Or eyes. Whatever. You know what I mean.

ps I'm going to see Inception tonight. Yay! I've been wanting to see it, if only to stop annoyingly plugging my ears and yelling when I hear other people mention it. I hate that. For real, I'm one of those annoying people that can't hear ONE THING about a movie before I see it. It just gets my wheels turning and that's no good. Especially movies like Inception, not that I really know much about it, but I've certainly heard enough to put some thoughts together. And pre-movie thoughts are no good. Ha, I'm such a grump. Oh, and, don't even think about talking to me during the movie; I will blatantly ignore you. AND, I do the turn-around-stare-of-death-so-you-stop-talking stare to people behind me. I told you -- GRUMP.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

enjoy the movie- its amazing!! Great blog sweetie xx

justagirlLaura said...

It was so, so, so good!! I'm so happy I saw it. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails