Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Frugal Outfit Tuesdays: Neutral Competition.

Neutral Competition

Neutral Competition by justagirlandherstuff on Polyvore.com

Due to popular demand I've decided to try to make the first Tuesday of every month a Frugal Outfit Tuesday; everything you will find in these outfits will be less than $50.  Today is my trial effort.  What do you think?

I know there's kind of a lot going on here, but I'm into switching up the neutrals in an outfit.  I think it adds an unexpected twist.  If it's too much for you you can always stick to one neutral and call it a day!   

3 comments:

Katie said...

I l-o-v-e that dress. Also, I did not know that dELIa's still exists.

justagirlLaura said...

Remember when it was the most exciting thing ever to receive a dElia's catalog in the mail?!

Kristin W said...

Love this look! I might pair some casual brown boots instead, but I am ALL ABOUT the frugal looks :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails