Friday, February 11, 2011

Weekend!


The week is so much longer when you don't have a snow day in the middle of it, right?!  Although, I was supah busy at work so that always makes the day go by faster.  Such a double-edged sword, that Supah Busy Work Day.  One hand -- thank you for the time suck.  Other hand -- lay off! 

I have a Valentine's Sexy Sock Party this weekend.  Yeah, you're jealous.  Er, guess I need to find me some sexy socks.  I may just wear my Christmas socks to be funny.  We'll see. 

What are you guys up to?  Tell me all your Valentine's dirty secrets.  I'm listening...

By the way, thanks for the positive response on my Shades of Grey post.  It's always a bit nerve-wracking to rant and rave about something that I a) feel strongly about b) worry I can't articulate well and I got a really positive response.  Thanks, friends. 

I guess there is no better time than the present to seriously, really thank you ALL for showing up, reading, commenting, and just being the part of this thing that makes it go round.  I literally could not do it without you and I am ever so grateful for your willing participation.

I want to give you all a really big hug.

This photo has nothing to do with the post other than I've been obsessed with it since I first saw it.   

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails