Thursday, July 21, 2011

Kissing Koolers.

Oh, wow!  Do you remember these things?  I had COMPLETELY forgotten about them.  Man, I remember kinda eating one once.  For real, like it was candy or something.  What can I say?  I was a strange kid.  In fact, I don't even think it was mine -- it was my cousin's, I think.  I have a faint memory of licking the Kissing Koolers at my aunt and uncle's house. 

Let's just hope that's a dream. 

In related news: this blog has become such a weird smorgasbord of things.  Just wanted to tell you I noticed it, too.  

found via pinterest

4 comments:

Moni said...

This is so fun to see. I loved going to Walgreens and buying these. They did taste pretty good, from what I remember, except for the pink/turquoise one (at least for my discerning teenage palate).

samantha ramage said...

i have a memory of my cousin twisting one to the top and eating it.

and it was mine, that jerk!
xo
sami

Bridgid said...

Oh my god, YES! I totally had these in my Caboodle!

justagirlLaura said...

Moni, thank you for making my confession seem somewhat alright. There WERE tasty afterall!

Oh no, Sami! Maybe I was your cousin!!

Bridgid, dear GOD, caboodles!! I lurved my caboodle.

Related Posts with Thumbnails