Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday!


Happy Friday, friends!  This week dragged on and on for me, but that's probably because I was not-so-patiently awaiting my Redheaded Judgment Day.  Results to be seen later.  (Hint: I like.)

How was your week?  Anything fun to look forward to this weekend?  I have some family in town and some hair to show off, so I'll be out and about throughout the city this weekend.  And very much looking forward to it.

I don't have much for you today, but I thought I'd share some things I've found via the web throughout the week...

  • I thought this was the sweetest story/picture ever, until I read the truth
  • This could quite possibly be the best wedding ever!  I'm obsessed with looking at the pictures.
  • Everyone please send Carrie some love.  She lost a dear pet this week and I am just crushed even thinking about it.
  • These columns have kept me sane even though my work schedule is extra summer-lite these days. 
  • I LOVE a good, cathartic cry, so I'm definitely going to check these out.  Especially the book.  Have you read it?  Do you love it?
  • Last, but certainly not least, I'd like you to check out my gurl Emilie and her new blog: Pocket Plays.  She's just getting started out, but she sure is funay.   


image via pinterest

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails