Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Emma Stone is a Redhead.

I know this picture has popped up everywhere, but I just can't seem to get enough of it.  I'm a fan of the red and pink combo and I think Emma Stone ROCKED it here, plus she's a redhead!

I've been wondering how my own clothes will change with my new hair color*.  Will my normal go-tos be out of the question?  If that's the case, I'm a girl up a creek for a week or two.  I've already prepared myself for a make-up change by incorporating more of a bronze/apricot tone into my everyday, as opposed to coral/pink.  And I've purchased (sample size, a girl's gotta save somewhere) the supposed end all be all shampoo/conditioner for dye jobs.

*Are you guys terrifically sick of hearing me talk about dying my hair red**?  A friend called me out for being a Redhead Tease yesterday because I've been TALKING ABOUT IT for SO LONG with no action.  I promised him the date was set and we're ready for launch on Thursday.

I've become hilariously drawn to my own brunette as of late.  It's my cold feet talking, but sometimes I catch myself in the mirror and think, "I've never noticed how well it goes with my skin tone before!"  Let's keep reminding me that it won't be going away forever.

I also find myself endlessly staring at redheaded lasses.  Then, only after realizing they are uncomfortably peeking at me, I turn away.  I feel like I could walk up to them and say, "I'M dying my hair red on THURSDAY!"  And we'd hold hands and discuss the virtues of being red until the sun came down.  BFFs forever.

All of this to say that today is my last full day as a brownie.  I feel like I should go to a library and read something.  No.  I feel like I should provide sound advice for my friends.  Wait.  Basically, I am ready to turn from Snow White into Ariel because, let's face it, her movie is way better.  Aaaaaaand I've always wanted to be a mermaid.

Who's with me and wants to be my Flounder??  Let's paint this town RED, m-fers!  (sorry, mom)    

**If so, I'm very sorry.  I obviously went ahead and droned on and on about it. 

image via Just Jared   

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails