Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy Friday!

Can you remember when you didn't have the internet?  Sometimes it is baffling.

Happy weekend, dear friends!  I hope you all have such a fabulous time.  I'm heading to a Greek Fest across the street from my abode.  Maybe I'll meet Aidan from Sex and The City?!*

*Does anyone even get that reference??

I'm looking forward to being home and doing all the regular weekend things.  You know, it's always nice to get back in the swing of things post-vacation.  OH, and I'm getting a haircut!  That's always super exciting for me because I'm terrible about getting haircuts on any sort of regular schedule.  There is always a moment of sheepishness and I have to feign apologies for not coming in sooner.

What are y'all up to?


image: Lee Crutchley via pinterest

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails