Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Outfit Tuesdays: Tea Party.

Tea Party.

Tea Party. by justagirlandherstuff featuring a studded leather handbag

Don't you love a good tea party?  I'm a big fan of High Tea and try to talk my mom into going every time she visits me in Chicago.  In my humble opinion, The Peninsula kicks The Drake's, er, behind in that regard.  Definitely not a frugal operation, but worth it every time.  

Treat yourself, ladies.  You are so worth it! 

And wear this outfit while you're at it.   

2 comments:

Bridgid said...

This outfit is doing its job: I very much want to get all gussied up and lunch with my ladies right now! Love that dress. And I love how the studded clutch and geometric earrings give it a bit of an edge. Well done!

justagirlLaura said...

Thanks, Bridgid! Let's do a fancy something sometime soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails