Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm Pictureless.

I've got nothing for you today because I spent last night doing two things:

1. Watching more episodes of Friday Night Lights.*

2. Making my own barbecue sauce.**

*I am OBSESSED!  My friends have been talking about FNL and Tim Riggins for quite some time now, but I finally bit the bullet and started in this weekend.  Should I admit that I've already watched seventeen episodes since Friday?!  Guess I just did.  For reals, I heart this show so much.  I fell for it immediately and was balling like a baby in the very first episode.  And, I know the ladies out there are cuckoo for Tim Riggins (and yes, he is quite dreamy in the I'm A Bad Boy And Yet Still [unrealistically] Totally Communicative About My Feelings), BUT I am a Matt Saracen girl through and through.  If anyone has a problem with that, I'm ready to draw fists.

**Why I decided to make barbecue sauce in 95 degree heat is beyond me, but I did.  I've had Let's Dish's recipe for Smoky Orange Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches in my que for quite some time and decided yesterday was the day.  I'd be lying if I didn't say I was proud of myself for making barbecue sauce from scratch, and it's the first time I've used my blender to make something other than a smoothie.  Score.

ps I am actually sans picture because after doing a preliminary google search of FNL I was too afraid the pictures were going to spoil something for me.  Must keep the hope alive.

Clear eyes, full hearts...  

3 comments:

Katie said...

Can't lose!

I am so glad you are finally watching this show :)

Also, that sauce sounds amazing.

Bridgid said...

I am mighty impressed with your sauce-making skills.

FNL 4-EVER!!!

Britt said...

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE FNL!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails