Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer Sandals.



Full disclosure: I do not like my feet.  I was a dancer for fourteen years.  A few of the years included pointe shoes.  Let's just say that I don't have the prettiest feet around.

I tell you my dark secrets because sandals like these always kind of scare of me.  I feel like I need a little something more going on to distract from my actual feet.  You see how much feet action is happening up there?  Major feet and not much else!

Though, I might get over my feet weirdness for these sandals.  The color combination makes my heart sing and I think they're the perfect summer sandal.  Don't you?

2 comments:

Natalie Mikolajczak said...

I'm in the same boat! Years of dancing and pointe shoes. A second toe that makes it to the party long before I do. I don't own open toed shoes. I have been eyeing the sandals adorned with flowers lately, though.

justagirlLaura said...

Definitely flowers. It's always good to have *something* going on! And I'm really happy I'm not alone here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails