Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Jane Reincarnated.

Do you guys remember the much lamented Jane

I grieved loudly when it went under many moons ago and was beyond ecstatic when I found out that Jane Pratt is back with her own online magazine, xojane.  I'm not sure that what the world needs is another online magazine, and frankly, I wouldn't consider it a magazine at all but more of a lifestyle website (and thankfully not in that bizarro magazine turned computer screen format that drives me bonkers).

Launched on May 16th, it appears to still be trying to find its sea legs.  And I'm okay with that.  I'll give 'em some time to work it out, but only if they lean towards less vapid content rather than more. 

What do you guys think?  Are you as excited as I am to have Jane Pratt back on the scene?

(And yes, I know Jane Pratt was responsible for the beloved Sassy, but I failed to glom onto that bandwagon.  Most likely because of age.) 

1 comment:

d&d said...

i love jane. i applaud it's return.
and sassy was RAD.

Related Posts with Thumbnails