Friday, June 10, 2011

Weekend!


Hey, I have a picture again.  Sweet! 

Remember how I told you it was 96 degrees in Chicago?  Well... it was 52 degrees yesterday.  Yes, that's right, a FORTY FOUR degree change in less than twenty four hours.  Chicago, you're such a crazy kook.  What are we going to do with you?

I finished the first season of Friday Night Lights.  Whoa, Landry!  I can't get over it!  (Wait, that might've happened in the beginning of Season Two -- I'm a fast mover with this thing.)  I also watched The Real Housewives of New York.  Boring, right?  Only more reason to go back to FNL.  Uh, I also found out that my co-worker knows Matt Saracen, er, Zach Gilford.  As in he went to high school with her son and they're still buddies, if you will.  I just about died, in the most embarrassing way of course.  Matt Saracen is not real.  Ma`tt Saracen is not real.  These are the things I need to remind myself.

What else?

Oh, yes!  It's Friday.  Let's have a good one, shall we? 

AND wish my sister a happy birthday for me.  It's her lucky day!!!  Happy B-day, sis!

image via pinterest

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails