Tuesday, January 31, 2012

O'Brien is a FOX!

A. Stone. Cold. Fox.

Chris de Burgh must have written his song about our favorite lady to hate because, damn, lady looks gooood.  Siobhan Finneran (known to us as Baby-Killer O'Brien from Downton Abbey) is rocking that red dress above.  Who knew such a dame was hiding behind that sleeping bonnet?!

[And I have to say Lady Edith has never looked better herself.]

Soooo, how much did that last episode kill everyone?? 
  • DAISY!  
  • I even got a bit misty in regards to Matthew, which says a lot for me because I barely ever feel a twinge for him. (What is it you all see in him?)  
  • Okay, I'm about to say something I never thought I would... breathe... I kiiiinda miss when Bates and Anna were just secretly pining for each other.  This rosy/not-so rosy garden thing is getting a bit eh for me.  (Eeep!  I'm totally going to regret saying that and you all probably hate me, too.)
  • Does anyone else want to punch Branson in the face?  Lady Sybil is way too good for him and not because he's some chauffeur.  He's kinda like an emotional rapist.  Or, at the very least, some sort of emotional manipulator.
  • The Dowager Countess never fails to make me laugh; I hope Maggie Smith squeals with delight each time she reads a new script. 
  • I'm disoriented by the time warp -- that illegitimate Colonel Mustache baby had quite the short gestation period, dontcha think?
AND Two Bonus Points:
  • If you're not following Patton Oswalt on Twitter while he live tweets the episodes you are surely missing out.
  • I read that the bizarrely evil Vera Bates is the beautiful brunette from The Commitments!!  Amazing, I know! [It IS true: I just took the two seconds to IMDB it.]
image via xojane

1 comment:

Katie said...

O'Brien! Who knew?

Also, I agree with you 100% about Branson. Most of the time he's on screen I just want to shake him.

Related Posts with Thumbnails