Monday, January 9, 2012

Downton Abbey!




Did you guys watch??  What did you think?

I am trying not to be spoilery, so I just jotted a quick list down...

Anna and Bates!!
Maggie Smith was at her best, yes?
They even managed to make O'Brien sympathetic for a minute or two.
Carson!
I kind of miss ridiculously entitled Mary.
Edith must. go. down.
My heart goes out for poor Lord Grantham.
Bates! Bates! Bates!  Sigh, Bates.

Did I miss anything that stuck out to you?  I can't wait for the next episode!

4 comments:

Kris said...

Is this on PBS? What time? What day? lol

Andrea Dyson said...

I love you :)
Ditto to all! And also: Thomas is...different? Can't wait to find out what that means!!!!!

Andrea Dyson said...

I love you :)
Ditto to all! And also: Thomas is...different? Can't wait to find out what that means!!!!!

justagirlLaura said...

Kris, it IS on PBS! Sundays at 8, or something like that, but definitely Sunday nights. It's the second season, so you'll want to catch up with the first season on Netflix or iTunes. It's sooooo worth it!

Andrea, wasn't it soo good?? I assumed the Thomas thing was because he's gay -- do you think it's something else? ALSO: He's going to be in charge of DA?? Nooooooooo!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails