Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ok, Here's The Deal...

Have I been MIA?  Yes.  Do I have an excuse?  No.

The thing is that this here blog has become a bit tedious for me.  I keep waiting for the feeling to go away (it usually does), but it hasn't.  My Christmas break didn't help abate the feeling and I wasn't sure what to do.  Sooooooo, I didn't do anything.

But.  I've made a decision, a non-committal, might change my mind kind of decision: I'm gonna stop with the Every Day Posts.

I know, I know.  I used to do two posts a day and now I can't even commit to one post a day?  BLASPHEME!  It's just that the posts have been so, er, for lack of a better word, uninspired.  And it makes blogging a chore -- which is not why I signed up for this thing.  I want to be better FOR YOU.  So, my plan is to blog when inspiration strikes and not just to keep some imaginary schedule I've created for myself.

Who knows how long it will last; I may end up striking inspiration gold in a day or two.  Or I may not.  Or the experiment may be a complete trainwreck and I'll have to reevaluate.  We will only have time to see.

I hope you stick with me on this shaky ground.  I couldn't be here without all of you!!  [Well, I guess I could, but it would be quite depressing.]  I hope to have all the kinks figured out soon and be back with posts that you deserve.  Posts I feel good about.

Til then I bid you, my dear friends, adieu!*

*Don't worry, I'll probably be back soon to talk about the shit show that are the Oscar nominations. 

image via i can read

2 comments:

Marissa said...

No sense in posting when you're uninspired! I learned this a while ago, and I've stopped feeling guilty about it. Best thing I've ever done.

Moni said...

When you have inspiration, it's good. Like, yesterday I bought myself an iPhone case from a website you linked to on here (Society 6). Keep up the good work, when the inspiration strikes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails