Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Frugal Outfit Tuesdays: Regularly Scheduled Programming.

Regularly Scheduled Programming.

Regularly Scheduled Programming. by justagirlandherstuff featuring a thigh high hosiery

Wow.  I really disappeared on you guys last week, didn't I?  Sorry 'bout that!  Frankly, I needed the break because I've been feeling quite uninspired lately and was hoping the time off would regenerate me.  We'll see if it did the trick.

In the meantime, I threw this little diddy together for y'all.  


I hope you all had very merry holidays!  I spent some lovely time with family and friends, and managed to never put on a coat once in Georgia.  It was incredible.  Pluuuuuuss, Santa brought me an iPad which means I was apparently a good girl this year.  I haven't managed to put it down since.  Let me tell you, flights go a lot faster when you have Downton Abbey to keep you company.

How did the holidays treat all of you?  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails