Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy Weekend!

You thought I forgot about you, didn't you?  I could never forget!  I could just run out of time and choose laziness instead. 

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!  I'm looking forward to sleeping in and eating some Puerto Rican food.  [Have I told you I'm going to Puerto Rico??  I forget.]  The PR ladies and I are treking out to eat some true cultural grub and I'm super excited.  Let's hope the snow doesn't bog us down; six more inches!  I'm also planning on seeing The Descendants and can't wait.  Though, I'm told to bring kleenex for it will surely make me cry.  And, let's face it, everything makes me cry so I'm definitely SOL on that one. 

What do you have planned?

Let's see if I can pull together some links for you [dead pause while I search the internet]...

OKAY.  Friday Links:
image from Good Good via pinterest

3 comments:

Bridgid said...

Oh my god, Obama singing was the best thing ever. Also he referenced Late Night at the Apollo. So good.

justagirlLaura said...

He is so dreamy!

AsianCajuns (Cath) said...

Puerto Rico?! So fun! I can't wait to see the pics.

Also, hurray for Congress dropping PIPA and SOPA!

Related Posts with Thumbnails