Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Vacation!


I am officially on vacation!  Until January 4th!  That's what happens when you hoard your PTO for Christmas.  Today I will be flying to Atlanta with my cat in tow.  Buster's still not back to healthy and not really eating, so I didn't think I'd be able to make it ten days all while worrying about him.  SO the cat is coming on the plane.  Wish us luck!  It'll be an experience, to say the least.

I should warn you that posting will be light and unstructured.  I don't really have a plan, but I will be bringing my laptop with me.  I'm sure I'll have a lot of family and friends time that'll keep me away from the internets, but I'll try to be around as much as I can. 

You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook to be in the know when a post goes down.  We all like to be in the know, right?

Until then have a good week and a very Merry Christmas!!

photo via Lisa Golightly    

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Have a wonderful trip! In half and hour, I'll also be on vacation until the 3rd. I'm counting down the minutes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails