Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New items.


Well, hello there.  I stumbled upon She-bible the other night and fell in love with these pieces.  I want them all.   I think they would be the perfect layering pieces for Fall, don't you?  I love how they're all simple, yet have interesting details.  And pockets.  I loves me some pockets.  There were some other amazing jackets, but they didn't have as many sizes available so I didn't post them here.  You should pop over to the site to see what else they have to offer.  Especially the amazing coats with gigantic cowl necks that I would die for; I love a great big collar on a coat.  It's true.

Personally I'm drawn to the denim dress.  I want to wear tights, a long-sleeve Henley, cardigan, and scarf all with that puppy.  Oh man I am excited for Fall!  I live for layers.

Three.   

Today is my brother's birthday!!  His 30th birthday!!  Holla.  It was so nice to see him and spend time with him this past weekend.  And I could see him before my jealousy sets in because he's flying to New York today for five days.  I told you -- jealousy!  He's a great big bro and that should make all of you jealous.  You heard me -- be jealous!  Happy 30th birthday, brother!  Unconditional love.  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails