Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Help me choose.



Which one would you choose??

Way back in the day (for real, it's my eighth post) I remember posting about an iPhone skin and how it was so difficult to find any that were cute or had style.  Well, fast forward a year and a half and there are too many to choose from!  Seriously.  This is only one designer from the site and I'm having trouble deciding on just one; I can't even imagine what would happen if I attempted to look elsewhere. 

Out of these three, which one would you choose?  (I'm pretty sure I've already decided my favorite, but could easily be persuaded.)  And, if you like, go to the website to all the other pretties that are offered.  Enter at your own risk!

found via Design Crush

7 comments:

Katie said...

The first one, for sure.

samantha ramage said...

i agree with katie. number 1!

xo
sami

justagirlLaura said...

Oh, no! Everyone is going for number 1. I was leaning towards number 2, but now I'm not sooo suuuurrrreee.

Carolyn said...

I think it comes down to some research: do they make an app where you can pretend to blow the fluff off of the dandelion? If they do, you NEED #2 and the app. Otherwise, I agree with everyone else and say #1.

Lauren said...

since the phone is so over-stimulating as is, i vote #2 for it's calming effets

flynn said...

number two definitely gets my vote.

justagirlLaura said...

UPDATE: I went with number two. Simply because I liked the color palate and how calming it is. Plus, I'm a dork and kind of like the metaphor of making a wish with the dandelion. I mean, we all know those late night texts are their own form of a wish, right? Right? (Am I alone here?)

Thanks for all your help, ladies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails