Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Apologies.

Y'all.  This is the first Tuesday since I started Outfit Tuesdays in which I don't have an outfit.  Ouch!!  Sorry, y'all! 

Here's the deal: My BFF is coming to visit this weekend (yiiii!!) and I'm preparing as if we're heading to Noah's Ark.  I mean, I gotsa clean, make plans, make playlists, buy groceries, brush the cat* and in the meantime have my own normal life which consists of fun things like B Town's birthday.

So, yeah.  I'm a bit blogless this week. 

I don't know what to promise you other than I promise I'm gonna be flaky.  And hopefully more inspired than ever upon my return because I would have gotten some Good, Ol' Fashioned Girl Time.  Ya know what I meang?

SOOOOOOO... in my so super rude absence I leave you with the NEW Florence and the Machine video.  I know, I know.  I AM too kind.  Oooohhh, stop. 

*Andrea reads this here blog and I don't want her to worry that I'm going too out of my way, so let's reassure her that I'm not.  Ready, everyone?  Let's say it together... "I promise, Andrea, anything I do, I do because I want to." 

But I won't do that.  

Sorry.  Meatloaf got in my head. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails