Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Friday!

What is everyone up to this weekend?  I'm hoping to lay low a bit; I had so much fun with Andrea last weekend, but running around like that makes me one tired girl.  I have a scary movie party to attend and I'll probably swing by the hospital because my college roommate just had her second baby!!  Say hello to the world, Wesley Alexander.  (Great name, right?)

What else?  What else?

I have a shortened Friday Links page this week because I've been super busy...
  • Has everyone heard of this yet?  Mindy Kaling (I ALWAYS write about her -- I have a major girl crush, obviously) has a new blog and she is as delightful as ever.
  • An edited excerpt from a Charlie Kaufman lecture
  • Florence Welch interviewed by Baz Luhrman.  (Katie, be prepared for them to mention Blake Lively like she's Florence's bestie.  She is their "mutual friend" and catalyst for introduction.)
  • I was randomly checking a wedding blog to get one last Friday Link thinking, "Maybe they'll have a pretty dress."  And then I'm all, "Wait.  I KNOW that girl!"  (As much as you can know a friend's friend, you know what I mean?)  Kali is super gorgeous and had a super gorgeous wedding and I've already seen some of these photos on Facebook because, you know, Lauren was there.  No big deal. 
image via pinterest

2 comments:

Katie said...

Why is Blake Lively everywhere? And why do I hate her with such an irrational intensity?

justagirlLaura said...

She IS everywhere!

Related Posts with Thumbnails