Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Outfit Tuesdays: A Skirt Story.

A Skirt Story.

A Skirt Story. by justagirlandherstuff featuring a circular skirt

I'M BACK!  Told you I would be flaky, but I guess I turned out to be more of a no-show.  Sorry 'bout that, folks.  I had a BLAST with my girl Andrea and did more in Chicago than I've probably done in the past six months.  Too. Much. Fun.  I can't decide which was my favorite part!  But, I did learn that you should be careful what you put on the internet because a Second City cast member may use it against you during the show. 

It's been weirdly warm in Chicago the past few days.  Like, REALLY warm.  It would be perfectly appropriate to run around in a skirt and sleeveless blouse and I think you should do that.  

Plus, the shoes are from H&M and are cheap.  Aren't they adorable? 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails