Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Ocean Black.


I know I hinted at this in my last Friday Links, but I thought it deserved its own post.  The Ocean Black is a six minute short/preview (er, I don't know the terminology) of what will one day be a full-length film, hopefully WITH YOUR HELP.

A friend of mine from high school (the Howard to my Rosemary in Picnic terms [if ANYONE knows what I'm talking about I will be majorly impressed!]) will be directing this film and needs your help. 

Kickstarter is such a great vehicle for those trying to make a dream come true -- only a couple bucks from you could Make. A. Dream. Come. True.  Isn't that beyond amazing??  Let's help Marco with his dream, okay?  I'll love your forever.  Or at least give you big virtual hugs.   

I'd be remiss if I didn't tell you that the guy pointing a gun at you in the still shot above is also a high school friend of mine.  I know you want to help his dreams come true, too.  Two birds, one stone, right? 

DO IT.

Now.

Thank you.

If anything, watch this totally professional and impressive soon-to-be full-length film above.  And then tell your friends about it.  IT'S THAT GOOD.     

2 comments:

Britt said...

You are totally awesome! Thank you so much for doing this. I love the Picnic reference.

justagirlLaura said...

I was going to talk about you too, but then thought about how you like to keep it a bit private on your blog and didn't want to blow your cover! But now I'm worried it looks like I don't consider you a friend, which I totally do. BLERGH. I'm a dork. Let's move on...

Related Posts with Thumbnails