Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cozy Cardigans.



I know it's ridiculous and I'll probably hate myself for saying it in a couple of months, but I'm ready for cooler weather.  I'm ready for sweaters -- especially cardigans.  I'm a sucker for a good cardigan and Anthroplogie always seems to have some super cozy, dreamy ones.

Sweaters and scarves are my absolute favorite simply because they make layering so easy peasy.  There is no easier way to add an extra dynamic to your outfit and it'll make you look like a pro!  I know that I'll blink and it'll be freezing, but part of me is totally okay with that.  Bring it, Mother Nature.

What are your favorite pieces of clothing?  Is there something that you always look forward to wearing?

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Every year I tell myself that I'm only allowed to by one jacket. By late October, I've usually been eying one for weeks and cave, even though it's still in the 80's. By the time it's actually cold in January and they're on sale, I've bought like three more. I think it's a disease...

Taylor said...

curse you...no winter, boo hiss...but ill take these! ;)

justagirlLaura said...

Carolyn, I am ALWAYS staring down jackets!!

I know, Taylor! I'm totally going to hate myself for saying it, for sure.

Kristin W said...

There's not much more I love than a cardy/chunky knit when fall and winter come around. In love.

justagirlLaura said...

Seriously, Kristin. Ain't nothin better than a chunky knit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails