Friday, March 4, 2011

Merry Weekend!


I hope you all have a delicious weekend!  What do you have planned?

I'm heading straight from work to the grocery store because I have a few new recipes up my sleeve.  To be honest, I'm shocked this whole "cooking thing" hasn't worn off yet, but I'm gonna keep going as long as I can.  Then I plan to finish Twin Peaks -- I borrowed it from a friend eons ago and MUST get it back to him soon.  Only seven episodes left!  (I totally want to be Audrey.)  Tomorrow night, dinner and drinks with a friend.  And sometime in between I plan to catch up on all the magazines I've been neglecting.  All in all, I'm very much looking forward to this weekend. 

One of my favorite moments is always turning off my alarm for the weekend.  It's such a quiet moment of joy.  It's a ritual I long for every week.  Do you have anything that you specifically look forward to every weekend?

photo: Sandra Arduini, sweetblue photography (which is currently having a BOGO sale!)   

1 comment:

Lara said...

This is going to sound so dorky, but I really like NPR's weekend programming. Yes, I'm in my thirties now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails