Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Outfit Tuesdays: Better than the Eighties.

Better than the Eighties.

Better than the Eighties. by justagirlandherstuff featuring leather sandals

Maybe it's because I watched the Real Housewives of New Jersey last night (uhh, did any of you?! There are no words for the gong show that happened), or maybe it's because I love a good peplum.  Whatever it is, I'm rolling in this outfit today.  Pure ridiculousness and I want it.all.for.myself.  Especially the fuchsia lipstick.  

Alyssa Milano would have totally rocked this outfit AND been the boss at the same time.  

Annnnnd, now I'm done.    

2 comments:

Bridgid said...

Instant love.

Taylor said...

I WANT I WANT I WANT!!! What a perfect night out look!!! Add this to inspiration folder....And OMG I missed RHONJ last night, WTF, my DVR better have recorded it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails