Friday, May 20, 2011

I did it!

If you follow me on Twitter you may already know this: I've finally joined Pinterest, y'all! 

I know, I know, all the cool kids have been doing it for quite some time, but I'm sometimes anti-joiner and it took me way too long to jump on board.  If we're being honest, I finally decided to take the plunge because I wanted a single place to house a plethora of hair pictures.  You see, I am considering going the red route, but I have to look at a bazillion pictures before I even feel comfortable bringing it to my Hair Lady. 

Ain't no better place than Pinterest for that sort of thing.  (And if you go to my Pinterest page you will find mostly red-haired lasses populating my page.)

Are you guys pinning?  Let me know, I'd love to follow you!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails