Friday, April 22, 2011

Weekendcity.


Screw the teepee, I want to spend my day HERE!  My god that looks fantastical. 

Happy weekend, friends!  What are y'all up to?  Have any fun Easter plans?

Have I ever told you that I work at a church?  Er, I don't think I have.  Anyway, that makes this week, Holy Week, quite a busy one.  I would be lying if I said I wasn't happy it's over.  Plus, a benefit of working at a church is that we get the Monday after Easter off.  Hello, three day weekend!  My family all lives far away in Georgia where they will be doing fun Easter things (egg hunt anyone?), but I plan to take this holiday weekend quietly with maybe a mimosa or two, and some Reese's peanut butter eggs.  Those are my fav-o-rite.  I live for them every year.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and get some goodies from the Easter Bunny.  Or some relaxing post-Passover, if that's how you roll!  See you on Tuesday, lovelies.

photo via pinterest

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails