Wednesday, November 30, 2011

New Bag-itis.


Well, well, well.  Isn't she a beaut?  At $53 I just may have to make her mine!

I'm a sucker for a cross-body bag; I just don't feel comfortable if I'm not hands-free.  It's like I have to be Ready for Anything just in case.  But let's face it, Anything doesn't ever really happen to me.  But it sure does make it easier to catch up on Twitter on my phone while holding on in a crowded bus.  You know, because that's what my life is like.  Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Wow.

Sorry. 

It seems to be the perfect size.  Normally I'm carrying a larger bag and end up shoving it full o' crap.  I NEVER need two magazines at once, why do I carry them around??  Maybe this one will give my back a break. 

And I like that it would be a chocolately brown against my black coat.  It's the little things. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails