Monday, November 28, 2011

Paradise City.

Y'all!  My trip was relaxing and beautiful, and everything I hoped it would be.  Seriously, look at it!

The water was such a beautiful green-blue (not properly captured by my iPhone, of course).  The weather was perfect in the 70s, but the water remained too cold except for the crazies -- aka the kids and their devoted father.  I don't know how they did it!  Especially after the jellyfish we saw.
The sunsets were a sight to see.  That, and the bike ride with all eight of us.  Unfortunately I don't have a picture of that.  We played cards, tossed the football around (who knew my sister threw such a hard spiral?!), drank wine, and watched Charlie Brown.  It was magical.  Also: We are not the Cleavers, I promise.
  The sand was so white!  The whitest I've ever seen in person.  It was amazing how fast the temperature would drop once the sun went down and the sand would become shockingly cold.  Non sequitur: we saw two dolphins!
On the last night we celebrated my birthday (it's this Thursday) and Bronson was very excited about the birthday cake.  He made sure to tell me to make a wish, but NOT say it out loud =)

 I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!

I had planned on popping in last Thursday with an "I'm Grateful" post, but the house didn't have wifi, so my laptop became a stowaway.  Thanks for enduring the silence.

I do want you to know that I am very grateful for all of you.  Very grateful!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails