The weather has taken a turn for the fall in Chicago and I can't decide how I feel. Part of me loves this weather. I heart scarves and layers and feel like it's my best clothes season, BUT (and that's a big but) it means The Cold is coming.
I was talking with a great friend about The Cold recently. I decided it that I was okay once I was actually in The Cold, but that it was the looming threat of The Cold that killed me. I can't handle the prospect. She didn't agree. She hates The Cold. Perhaps that's why she lives in the south.
Have a great weekend, my dears! Go out into the world and make someone smile.
- My pre-teen crush is back in an interview! Who didn't love JTT!
- Speaking of The Cold... Having to take your snow boots off at parties is super scary because you have to show off your socks -- eeek! Here are some that will put your heart at ease.
- Still my favorite pair of shoes I've never purchased AND now they're on sale!
- Geena Davis is a role model for many reasons (and not just because she is so swoon-worthy in A League of Their Own), but here she talks about gender inequality in children's programming and THAT makes me swoon more than her love for Kit ever could.
- A snarky yet realistic approach to my true love: wine. Is that as sad as it sounds to me?